We independently research, test, review, and recommend the best products. If you buy something through our links, we may earn a commission(at no cost to you).
What are the best men’s watches you can buy right now? Well, the answer is pretty complicated. There are so many categories and price-points for watches that make even the most seasoned collector dizzy. That’s why we decided to make the most comprehensive (and yes, largest) list of best watches on the internet. Whether you want something casual or dressy, affordable or ultra-luxury, we have something for you. And don’t worry, you don’t have to be a “wrist enthusiast” to use this watch buying guide. This list is meant for the long-time collector as well as the newbie just getting into the hobby.
OLEVS Watch Mens Brown Leather Fashion Business Sport Wrist Watch
- The material of the men’s wrist watch is composed of precision original quartz movement, HD scratch-resistant mineral glass, gold stainless steel bezel and leather strap.
- Commonly used multi-functions include 100FT (30M) waterproof and luminous. Chronograph watch with three sub-dials: 1/10 second sub-dial, seconds sub-dial and minute sub-dial, date display. Easy to operate, intuitive to watch.
- Classic brown leather watch material is soft and breathable, comfortable to wear and durable. The 9.4″ (24cm) long strap and 1.6″ (40mm) gold dial will fit most men’s wrists. Suitable for all occasions.
Invicta Men’s Pro Diver Stainless Steel Quartz Watch
- Stainless steel case 48mm diameter x 16.5mm thick; Silver dial; Luminous hands and hour markers
- Japanese quartz movement, VD53 Caliber; Assembled in Japan; SR920SW battery included; Watch weight: 190 grams
- White silicone and stainless steel band, 220mm L x 26mm W; Buckle clasp
- Flame Fusion crystal; Push/pull crown; Uni-directional stainless steel bezel with black top bezel ring; Functional Subdials: 60min, 60sec, 24hr; 100 meter water resistant: Suitable for recreational surfing, swimming, snorkeling, sailing and water sports. Not suitable for diving.