Holiday Special! Focalink Osawa 12 Holes Alto C Yellow + Osawa Soprano C ABS Resin (Sturdy & Durable) Ocarina. – Easy to Learn, Good for Beginner & Great Gift. Linn’s Arts! (Yellow/Blue)
- This is Focalink’s Satoshi Osawa Signature Ocarina in the key of Alto C from A to high F for a total of 13 notes.
- Moreover, the material ABS used is coincident with the SGS standards of low toxic products
- A guide of fingering chart, creating the notes, and basic songs are included to get you started. Great for beginners and young musicians.
- This High quality construction plastic ocarina is made of hard, brightly colored ABS resin which is far heavier than all the other existing plastic AC ocarinas; with very thick ocarina wall to have the best sound. The flat surface on the right-handed side is much more easier for beginners to cover the holes thoroughly.
- Size: Alto C – 18.0cm x 10.5cm x 4.5cm Weight: 142 grams / Soprano C – 13.0cm x 7.0cm x 2.5cm Weight: 60 ***Made in Taiwan***
Sold：242 Wished: 68 Followed: 14
This is Focalink’s Satoshi Osawa Signature Ocarina in the key of Alto C from A to high F for a total of 13 notes. Focalink ODM this ocarina according to Mr. Satoshi Osawa’s tuning requests and after having got his approval, we release this Osawa i plastic ocarinas simultaneously with Prima Gakki of Japan to the ocarina world. The material ABS used is coincident with SGS standards of low toxic products There will be some molding lines showing up on the appearance of plastic ocarinas and similar traces on the plastic recorders as well. We have to use high temperature to melt ABS powder and use strong pressure to push the liquid ABS into the mold. Inside the mold, there are iron rods to create the spaces of the holes on the instrument. When the liquid ABS encounters the iron rods, they will split into different flows and meet again at the other side. Therefore, as it releases the hot air, traces will show up. As a result, there will be traces, not scratches or defects on the plastic ocarina.
by Shannon S
Received the baby is really good, very cost-effective, economical